terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2009

Warning


These days I’ve been paying more attention about my emotional life, about the whole passions I’ve been through and I realized, even though it was honest, that I’ve never really fell in love.
I have learned the difference between passion and love, even though when I don’t have the exactly words to explain, but I can feel it.
I’ve found the love through a shy smile, through a good mature conversation or in a sweet voice behind a line phone, and I’m scared. I really am.
Sometimes I think I cannot handle its strength or if I’m gonna be able to keep this flame lit for a long time but I’m sure I cannot do it by myself.
Tonight I watched a movie called How to deal, which it tells about love, loss/gain and married.
We are incredibly losing things and people and the more I try to keep the ones I love near me, they seem to disappear or to hurt the best of me. But looking right now into your serene eyes, I will let you a phrase: If love beats us up, let’s beat it back. We can do it.
And to finish this warning, make this work, please. Make my heart to trust on yours deeply and I promise taking you to that dance. Oh I will!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário