quarta-feira, 13 de maio de 2009

Game is over (?)


Today I’ve lost my ground that I thought it was a floor. Actually I was floating but now I fell and I feel the taste of the sand with blood on my mouth.
Someone behind this still try to put sugar in my wounds, but it has no idea how much it burns and my wrists its close wanting to go to some fight, but a fight with herself, because she’s so foolish, so fragile, so intense.

I’m sick of promises, promises not fulfilled.
I’m sick of being in the middle every fucking time when something it happens.
I’m sick of being me.

How many times do I need to be in the middle of a disagreement to feel the taste of tears in my mouth?
How many times do I need to have a broken heart to remember the intensity of a pain? Stupid pain.
How many times do I need to pretend I’m really bad just to you feel sorry for me? like I was the worst bitch in the world?
Yes, I AM BITCH.

And NO!
Don’t come with your sweet excuses. Your a hundred bullshits reasons to explain what there’s NO need to be explained.
Don’t try to fix me, I’m not broken and I’m gonna be ok.
The game is over.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário