quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2009

Uma overdose called Missy



I knelt before some strangers face,
I'd never have the courage or belief to trust this place,
But I dropped my head, 'cos it felt like lead,
And I'm sure I felt your fingers through my hair...

My silence solidifies,
Until that hollow void erases you,
Erases you so I can't feel at all.
But if I never fell again, at least that nothingness
Will end the painful dream, of you and me...
If things get real for me down here, promise to take me to
Before you went away, if only for a day.
If things get real for me down here, promise to take me back to
The tune we played before you went away.

And if I listen to, the sound of white
Sometimes I hear your smile, and breath your light.
Yeah if I listen to, the sound of white ...

============================
Dizem que pessoas agem bobamente quando estão apaixonadas.
Hoje acho que consegui arrancar sorrisos de alguem com esses funny glasses (?)
Tudo. Exatamente TUDO para te fazer sorrir.
Take care hun
cuz I really care =]

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário